What to expect
- You may experience swelling, redness, tenderness, slight headache, pains, and/or bruising that may occur for several days after my procedure, however, these symptoms will resolve.
- Adjustments may take over 1-2 weeks after treatment.
- The skin may appear red and swollen and have a mild sunburn sensation. This is a normal reaction. It can last from a few hours to days after treatment. Applying an ice pack for the first 24 hours will help minimize swelling.
- Freckles and sunspots may turn slightly darker initially and then flake off within 7-14 days. This is a desired and normal reaction.
- There may be erythema (redness) and slight edema (swelling) around the treated vessels. Often, they are lighter in appearance and look somewhat smudgy or less defined.
- Do not take a shower on the same day after your treatment.
- Avoid moisturizing all treated areas for 24 hours after your treatment.
- Avoid sun exposure 4 days after your treatment.
- You are advised to wear loose clothing, avoid to exercise directly on the same day of your treatment.
- Refrain from any waxing, laser hair removing and threading at least one week before treatment.
- Using home care essentials is very important to achieve the desired result.