What to expect
- You may experience swelling, redness, tenderness, slight headache, pains, and/or bruising that may occur for several days after my treatment, however, these symptoms will resolve.
- Adjustments may take over 1-2 weeks after treatment.
- No shower on the same day after your treatment (min 12 hours)
- Wear light underwear and cloth during all periods of treatment which may last for one month.
- Avoid moisturizing all treated areas for 24 hours after your treatment.
- Avoid sun exposure at least 4 days after treatment.
- Refrain from any waxing, laser hair removing and threading at least one week after treatment.
- Using home care essentials is very important to achieve the desired result.
- For an optimum result, a course of 4 treatments is recommended, 1-2 weeks apart.