What to expect
- You may experience swelling, redness, tenderness, slight headache, pains, and/or bruising that may occur for several days after my treatment, however, these symptoms will resolve.
- Adjustments may take over 1-2 weeks after treatment.
- Do not use any active creams or gel on the treated area at night after the treatment.
- Do not wash your face 3-4 hours after the treatment.
- Apply SPF 40 and re-apply every 2 hours when outside.
- No sauna and steam for at least 3-4 days and no laser treatment, peel facial treatment for 2-3 weeks after the treatment.
- No waxing or bleaching, threading after the treatment for 1-2 weeks.
- It’s important to follow instructions and guidelines of homecare products provided by your Estelaza facial therapist.
- Apply a small amount of cream on your skin morning and night time after cleansing, follow with any booster cream or serum. Sunblock:
- Apply sunblock SPF 40 on your skin, repeat the application every 2 hours to protect your skin from the sun damage.
- Morning Cleaning: pump a small amount of cleansing product, massage your face for 1 min, and rinse with water.
- Evening Cleaning: pump a small amount of cleansing product, massage your face for 1 min, remove with dump gauze and rinse with water.