What to expect
- The Oscar device is used for hair removal, skin rejuvenation, acne treatment, skin tightening and wrinkle reduction, leg veins, vascular lesions, scar treatments, vaginal rejuvenation and tightening stress urinary incontinence, body contouring, and circumference reduction.
- There is a possibility of short-term effects such as reddening, mild burning, temporary bruising and temporary discoloration of the skin, as well as the possibility of rare side effects such as scarring and permanent discoloration.
- After treatment, there might be redness, swelling or a mild sunburn sensation in the treated area, which may last up to 2 hours, or longer.
- Please keep the LASEMD ampoule in a cool and dry place, and keep out of direct sunlight.
- It is recommended to store the ampoule in a refrigerator under 5’C, but do not let it freeze.
- Wash up the face with warm water before sleeping, shake the ampoule well. Apply 0.5 ml of the serum (around 2 pumps) on the face or skin.
- Cream or lotion can be applied after the LASEMD ampoule.
- Start applying the ampoule serum periorbital and work towards the periphery of the face.
- Each LASEMD ampoule will remain active for 2 weeks after opening, so you are recommended to visit the clinic after 2 weeks even if the ampoule looks OK.
- When the color of the ampoule will change after two weeks, do not use it and discard it immediately.
- If you see small powdery grains inside the ampoule shake it well to dissolve the grains before using it.
- Avoid direct sunlight, chemical peels, and acid at least one week after the treatment.