What to expect
- Quanta Asset Laser is a class IV Q-Switched Laser. You must have special laser protective eye shields covering your eyes during treatment.
- Blisters could appear depending on your skin’s sensitivity and last up to 2weeks. Do not pick at those blisters. They are nature’s bandage to keep the skin protected as it heals. Scabs will form as the blisters dry and will be shed when healing is complete. Your dermatologist will provide you with a topical application for relief from discomfort if any.
- After treatment skin will be hypersensitive to sunlight you must avoid direct prolonged sun exposure 2 weeks before and 2 weeks after treatment on the treated area.
- Apply your SPF40 every 2 hours to prevent post-procedure side effects if exposed to the sun.
- Avoid tanning and tanning beds.
- Avoid vigorous exercises. Sweating will cause a stinging sensation.
- Do not exfoliate the skin after the treatment.
- If needed, only use the shaving method to remove the hair.
- Moisturize your skin regularly.